My Lancôme
6 years ago, I developed a passion towards using Lancôme products. Till this day, it has become an addiction, a fatal attraction...
Like everyone else, I started with all the basics : a cleanser, toner and a moisturiser. Soon, I began to pick up using the sunblock, serum, eye cream, lip care, a facial scrub and mask, and still, looking out for new things to try on... When there are no more to add on, I switched to buying makeup products from Lancôme, starting with a foundation, concealer palette, brow pencil, eye shadows, eye liner, mascara and finally, the blush. The only thing I didn't like is lipstick. I prefer gloss, I like it colourless, but those tinted with fruity falvours like Juicy tubes, from Lancôme are my all time favourites.
I love my husband for never loathing my passion for Lancôme. And now that I no longer works for a salary, he has to support my lancome habits.
Unlike most women, I do not crave heavily on designer labels, branded goods and shoes. I usually stick to just one pair of working shoes, with a "universal" colour, to match with different outfit. My colleagues used to be very disgusted with my footware taste...hahaha.. which I dun really care much.
Soon, when I came to the states, as a housewife, I thought of giving up on Lancôme. To my surprise, the loudest protest came from Bryan. Perhaps he is afraid of losing his weekly lancome facial treatment which he usually gets on every Sunday... But his high usage soon got me thinking twice to do it weekly for him..... Why lei? Becos he has a bigger surface area to apply on!
2 weeks ago, my first online purchase on Lancôme.com finally arrived. (See below) Actually I only purchased 3 items (Gel Clarte, Ef facil and Tonique Douceur), the rest were free gifts that comes with this special promo. Splendid......isn't it?
Like everyone else, I started with all the basics : a cleanser, toner and a moisturiser. Soon, I began to pick up using the sunblock, serum, eye cream, lip care, a facial scrub and mask, and still, looking out for new things to try on... When there are no more to add on, I switched to buying makeup products from Lancôme, starting with a foundation, concealer palette, brow pencil, eye shadows, eye liner, mascara and finally, the blush. The only thing I didn't like is lipstick. I prefer gloss, I like it colourless, but those tinted with fruity falvours like Juicy tubes, from Lancôme are my all time favourites.
I love my husband for never loathing my passion for Lancôme. And now that I no longer works for a salary, he has to support my lancome habits.
Unlike most women, I do not crave heavily on designer labels, branded goods and shoes. I usually stick to just one pair of working shoes, with a "universal" colour, to match with different outfit. My colleagues used to be very disgusted with my footware taste...hahaha.. which I dun really care much.
Soon, when I came to the states, as a housewife, I thought of giving up on Lancôme. To my surprise, the loudest protest came from Bryan. Perhaps he is afraid of losing his weekly lancome facial treatment which he usually gets on every Sunday... But his high usage soon got me thinking twice to do it weekly for him..... Why lei? Becos he has a bigger surface area to apply on!
2 weeks ago, my first online purchase on Lancôme.com finally arrived. (See below) Actually I only purchased 3 items (Gel Clarte, Ef facil and Tonique Douceur), the rest were free gifts that comes with this special promo. Splendid......isn't it?

And what's on Cocoa's dresser now....


2 Comments:
come on. my comments are never nasty :) the reason why i strongly support you in using lancome (no matter how broke we r) is becos i think it's your favorite hobby. It's disastrous to give up your favorite hobby. it's like losing the meaning of life.
though some may consider it as mere vanity or simply materialistic indulgence, i personally think that it is no different from the hobbies that other people do: stamp collection, book reading, etc. different hobbies build on or improve different aspects of life; book reading makes u more knowledgeable, learning about skincare and makeup improves your aesthetic quality. for example, if u r bad at mixing and matching colors for purposes of drawing or wearing clothes, then learning about makeup helps.
knowing that cocoa is inherently an arts person (just ask her to paint u sth), her hobby in lancome comes as no surprise. i've pestered her several times about pursuing an arts career but she simply refuses. her lancome hobby would be a good substitute. i remember that she's always very keen to attend all those workshops held by lancome to teach u the proper strokes and techniques in makeup and skincare. her passion is astounding. trust me.
of cos, guys are after guys. we're always thinking about the functionality and lifespan of any products. so we're always worried that if u buy too much, u will end up wasting most of them. cocoa has done a great job of buying only what she needs when she's over here.
your "broke" hubby.
p.s. yes i've a huge face. so i shd not do any skincare and let it rot.
hehe.. compared to ur zhuanyi-ness, i really seem to be very hua xin. i guess it's great for gals to find a pdt that suits her skin. i hope i could be lucky as u! and cmon lah, those skin cares last 4ever. it's not that ex if u take that into consideration.. that what i ve been telling myself anyway. hee
Post a Comment
<< Home