Thursday, November 10, 2005

Why I want a cellphone2.

Today, received a call from a friend.

Told me that he finally realised why he wants to get a HP so much. (I had wanted to tell him, "me too", I also want one and then I will force bryan to carry it with him.) Here is why...

Everyday I will ask Bryan what time he comes back from school. Then there is this one day, only recently, where he is suppose to come home around 4pm... So by 6pm and he is still not back, I began to panic. There is no way I can contact him. (I can only contact him via email or msn while he's in school) so when there are no email...and no calls... by 7pm, I began pacing up and down the apt, and keeping close lookouts at the window waiting for no bryan... there is nothing to do, could do... I began praying so hard that nothing bad will come to him... Oh, and I remembered eating dinner, and crying at the same time... so i couldn't eat. I logged on into msn, messaged a friend and asked him why is Bryan not home yet... (and my poor friend has to console me for that half an hour) Actually I knew it was pointless and stupid asking him cos I'm sure he has no idea where Bryan is..but I really need some comforting words.

And then a hundred years later, I heard the elevator, and then the sound of an inserting key. It was Bryan, standing in shock while I burst into tears almost immediately. I cried for a full 5 min, and those was a total release of worries accumulated in the past few hours. So, he has been held up by a discussion, and also forgotten to inform me that he'll be home late.

From that day onwards, I've been wanting to get a cellphone.

(PS : Bryan still thinks we dun need one, and he also promise to call if he's ever going to be home late again. So, if he does it again, I'm going shopping for a brand new Nokia the very next day.)

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger nlho said...

Bryan is right. You dun need one. BUT YOU NEED TWO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home