Sunday, November 06, 2005

Storm.Movies.Sunday

Our only alarm clock at home no longer works. My only hope is to sms whoever is still online to wake me up the next day via Skype. Yet I hv forgotten to unplug my earpiece off the speaker this morning. sigh. goondoo ME. Luckily my frds responded my SOS and called me via phone to wake me up. Thanks to HoNL for waking me up at 0830 and YG, my snoozer, woke me up at 0900 (heeheez...).

The Weather Channel forecasted "scattered thunderstorm" and it was boxed up in red ink. I always use to think that a scattered thunderstorm is less likely to hit me on my 20-min walk to the church. But as soon as I stepped out of the apt main entrance, it started pouring very heavily. This was the second time I walk to church on my own, but it was the first time I walked in heavy rain all by myself, and into a street with no ppl in sight and only a few vehicles. Actually I got kinda worried and scared as the rain gets heavier. I wasn't even sure that I can make it to church without getting wet. The wind is very strong. I have to position my umbrella against the wind to avoid it getting "flipped over". I hold on really tight to my umbrella, afraid that my "only hope" gets blown away. Amazingly, after I've braved abt a hundred metres walk, the rain stopped suddenly, and a scorching hot sun appeared. Now, do I call this a miracle? Or is this the behavior of a scattered storm?

Back at home at almost 2pm. Bryan was watching movies then, and also doing his work at the same time...or in btw commercial breaks. It is now 1030pm, the TV is still showing movies... My husband's been watching channels from TNT to TBS...and movies after movies... apparently..someone cannot do his work in peace... (hahahaha...)

Arrgg... I'm so sick of "The Matrix".....(whether reloaded or not....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home