Friday, November 04, 2005

MyfirstBlog

My first blog. (Actually I still do not understand why I created it...Maybe got inspired by HoNL...)

Today, Bryan created "Google Desktop" for me. This is really cool stuff. I saw it on his laptop, and demanded one for myself too. When come to the "Todo" section, I then realise that I have "nothing" to do.... :( sigh. So, in the end I put a few things like "Visit the Cathedral of Learning", "buy lancome", and listed out some other things on my shopping list.. Bryan saw it and he had a good laugh.

For those who are looking for the muffin recipe, I've moved it to a new blog. You can still access it by clicking on the "Recipes" in this blog, or http://whatbryaneats.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger nlho said...

They look really good!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger nlho said...

Google Desktop's really *that* cool? I dun have have a PC to try iy out...

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cocoa aka Squid!,

Hope you will continue to post your blog, be great to read about you.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Argo said...

cool! I look forward to your postings! hehe mabe shld try out ur recipe for thanksgiving... --jm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home