Thursday, November 30, 2006

updates

Hello!

yah...sorry, too lazy to blog, that's it. All things went well (Thanks God!) and we're still the same, except that weight gain problem. (Hah!) Yupz, not just Bryan....

We were busy in November. I remember packing and unpacking luggages all the time. PM visited so we all went on a 5 day roadtrip. Then one week later, we packed up again for a 3 night cabin stay at the Pymatuning State Park. (check out Huiling's blog for the pictures.) We just came back last saturday, and then in no time, I'll be packing again!

I am feeling that anxiety coming. Counting down days to seeing my beloved families and friends in Singapore, and, oh man, I miss kiki so much! So, thanks to Brother who's getting married next month? Or blame him for not getting married in June instead and I've to wait an extra 6 months to homecoming...

Heez... it doesn't matter now. Time flies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home