Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary! (to dearest husband)

Dear.... "dear dear"

"erm....Happy Wedding Anniversary!!
well... what do I hv to blog about anniversary? Maybe just some notes to mark this day as a sweet remembrance...

so, we've known each other for 6 years now... and 3 years customarily bound and then spend the rest of our lifes together as a couple...and doing literally everything together (well, except your research, of cos... which always makes me fall asleep).

Well, I must say... I enjoyed more of our 1st year of marriage. Not becos we're newlywed but becos we get to spend our life with your parents, your brother, Eva....and not forgetting our beloved, kiki.

so. we then have to come live here in this foreign land, it is the biggest turning point of my life. so, to be frank... me really still dun like it here lah... so u better chop chop finish school and then we can go home k? (not giving you pressure..just try your best, but again, must pressure you abit also... later u dilly dally how?)

Till this day, I'm still grateful that you are my husband. Still grateful that we have each other everyday. Thanks for everything that you've done for me... and even though im a horrible wife ever being so wilful/stubborn/unreasonable all the time... but thanks for being patience with me and taking in all anger and frustrations these years (&vice versa!..you know lah, its you n me everyday now since we're faraway from home...if its not you then who shall I pick on to throw temper....haha!)

Oh, one more....thanks for supporting my expensive hobby ---Lancome...(!!!) i Love YOU!"

I think hor....One day when we turn old and we read this again, we are so going to laugh at what I wrote today. Or maybe, we'll laugh until dentures also drop out!!

ps : if you are not BRYAN and yet you are reading this... then my deepest apology for ANY inconvenience caused. AND If you develop goosepimples goosebumps or anything whatsoever, Cocoa will not be guilty and is certainly not liable for any consequence(s).

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary (to dearest wife)!!!

I muz thank u for ur TLC, for leaving ur family, frens, and job to follow me here when u could have remained behind, for ur babelicious cooking, for all ur hard work to make our current apartment "habitable", and so much more...

Sometimes (actually all the time) i really feel guilty that u hv to be here with me suffering when u could have jolly well enjoyed ur life more back in sg. I really dunno how to make u feel better, except to tell u that 10-20 years down the road, when u reminisce the time that we've spent here, i believe u will savor the unique experience that we've had. i'm sure u will remember how cute the chipmunks, groundhogs, squirrels, and raccoons look, not forgetting the one that was electrocuted on the power cable :) there are so much things we've done here that would not have been possible back in sg. so pls pls pls enjoy your stay here ya?

your guilty hubby

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Cocoa said...

To : WZ

"Thanks, Thanks"...

====================
To : Hubby

aiyoh.. I didn't regret coming lah. and No, I didn't "suffer"..just missing families and friends and Kiki...

ps : The squirrel that was electrocuted (along devonshire), it is STILL THERE! still hanging its body on those 2 cable lines up there....but no more fluffy tail... the dead body looked much smaller,drier,haiz... so poor thing... die already still cannot R.I.P.

Can I call 911 to bring it down? Bury...or something?

====================

To Takko

yalar...who ask u get married at that time lah... (hehe, who am I to say that...)

Anyway, congratulations to you both, and here are our best wishes...

Thanks for the poetry. Did u write that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home