Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nescafe


Yesterday I received a gift from the mailbox.

I answered the Nescafe's promotion a couple of weeks back to exchange 2 barcodes for a limited edition 26 carat gold plated spoon.

Actually, come to think of it, I seriously considered for more than a week whether to go through all that trouble of cutting, and mailing a cheque of $2 (for postage). Bryan said, "aiyah just throw it away lah..."
But I'm like...so wasted right? Throwing away a collectors' spoon just like that....So, finally.... decided to go for it.

Now, I am beginning to appreciate Bryan's daily coffee drinking habits. hehe...

But dear, can cut down to just one cup per day? PLEASE??

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Cocoa said...

Boss, commented on wrong post lah... This one shd go to updates, UPDATES..

HK is the only place I toured the most no. of times, and also it is the only place where we will wanna go again and again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home