Another year older...
What I have done today...
- Woke up late. (as usual)
- Ate lunch at Pamela's.
- "Exploited" an ipod nano from Bryan...
- Laze around cmu Skibo Cafe for an afternoon tea...
- Shared one slice of Oreo Cheesecake with Bryan...
For the first time, I'm spending my BD in Pittsburgh. Woke up with at least 5 msn windows (and nudges), and lots of emails and e-cards with well wishes for my birthday. Touchie...
On my desktop now, I've got one ipod still charging up... can't wait to lay my hands on.
On the other side of the room, I've got one upset husband watching TV.... He's upset bcos I refuse to share my ipod with him. Yes, dear, no way, dear.
A simple birthday. But I've got something to remember today for.... (heeheehee)



6 Comments:
heez...30 plus 1 "only" hor....
scared ppl think that me 30 + 9!!!
Hahahaha....
``Happy Birthday!''
Adding this to your blog too.
Hope I can meet you soon...
actually we ordered breakfast sets at pamela's during lunchtime. they serve excellent crepe-version pancakes (dun really know how to make these by ourselves). she had mushroom and cheese omelette while i ordered the usual breakfast special. overheard from another table of ang mohs saying that pamela's serves the best breakfast in pittsburgh.
btw, during this mth, i'll be 2 years younger. buahahahahaa....
blow
Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
thank you thank you...
oops a bit late but nevertheless Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home